Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Today's Lesson - Stop Overthinking and Just Do It (Michelle Phan)





This video that I just watched about Michelle Phan (video below) really hit home for me. My takeaway from this video is that you don't have to have everything in place and all your ducks in a row before you just start. I have been wanting to start a podcast, but have been stressing too much on what direction it should go in, what the name should be, is it going to be an extension of this blog....etc, etc, etc.

 I need to take a page out of Michelle's book. She started doing makeup tutorials on her webcam! Proving that you don't have to have the most up to date equipment or a well thought out idea to just get started. I can also take a page out of Marshawn Lynch's book for his show 'No Script'. This kind of describes me. I like to discuss things as they come to me, and I can be kind of random. Here I go thinking too much again. Lol! Anyways watch the video below and let me know what you think :)




You may also like (click on pictures for product info):

No comments:

Post a Comment