Tuesday, October 17, 2017

So Excited About Black Panther Movie


(Click picture to see info on book)

Today I sold the book Super Boys in my eBay store and also today a friend of mine posted the trailer for the new Black Panther movie. If you haven't seen it check it out below. It looks like it's going to be an awesome movie. I'm really excited about it.

There are many reasons for my excitement. First and foremost it looks like a great flick but I am also excited about the diversities of movies right now with black actors and actresses. I noticed this week as I saw a clip for the movie Girls Trip (that I am definitely going to have to buy), then a clip came on for Marshall and I logged on to Facebook and saw the Black Panthers clip. Have we finally reached an era where Hollywood is not going to start producing not just 'black' movies but good movies that have black casts? I sure hope so.

Here's the awesome trailer that I saw.


I admittedly didn't know much about the character and set off to learn more. Of course one of the first things that came up was Wikapedia lol. Had a lot of good info on there though. I didn't know that the Black Panther was the first major black superhero who had super powers. There was also more info in there about other black comic figures that I had never heard of before. Check out the article, it's interesting stuff.


                             

No comments:

Post a Comment