Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Tip Tuesday: How to Believe Even Before You Have Proof That It Will Happen


As you know, I am currently reading Think and Grow Rich*. It is an amazing book and practicing the principles in the book has really started to change my thinking. One of the chapters in the book talks about imagination and how we can create anything that we can imagine. It gives instructions on writing a statement to help us to imagine our goals. The book says: "the moment you put in writing the statement of your desire and a plan for its realization, you have taken the first of a series of steps that will enable you to convert the thoughts into its physical counterpart."

Here is the statement that you should write out: "By the first day of (date), I will have in my possession X amount of money, which will come to me in various amounts from time to time during the interim. In return for this money, I will give the most efficient service of which I am capable, rendering the fullest possible quantity and the best possible quality of service as a (describe the service or merchandise you intend to sell). I believe I will have this money in my possession. My faith is so strong I can now see this money before my eyes. I can touch it with my hands. It is now awaiting transfer to me in proportion that I deliver the service I intend to render in return for it. I am awaiting a plan by which to accumulate this money, and I wil follow that plan when it is received"

This really works in helping you to feel the power of your beliefs and that it will come to pass. At first, when you repeat the statements you are going to feel a little weird because your mind is going to try to talk you out of it as it is not true yet. But the more you do it, the more you believe it. There will be a feeling that comes over you that matches the power of your words. Try it for a week and see :) 


                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment